Hospitality & Special Events
Looking for a premier event to offer your best clients or staff a top quality day out? Look no further!
Scotland hosts many events that are ideally suited to offering corporate hospitality.
- Horse racing – frequent flat racing and jump meetings take place throughout Scotland
- Football matches, International matches and Champions League matches, full domestic programme
- Rugby matches – the 6 Nations Championship offering world class rugby, various 7 a side tournaments and
- Golf – The Scottish Open and The British Open, both in July, The Dunhill Links in October,
- Golf Events
- Motor Racing at Knockhill – Scotland leading motor racing centre for F2, British Saloon Car Championship, Superbikes and of course the big trucks !
- The Celtic Festival in Glasgow each January
- Burns Suppers in memory of the famous Scottish Poet Rabbie Burns in January
- Highland Games throughout Scotland from May to September
- The Royal Highland Show – a festival for farmers and country folks held in June
- The Edinburgh Festival, Fringe and International Military Tattoo in August
- Leuchars Air Show in September – one of Britain’s largest military airshows
- Seafood festivals in various locations throughout the year
There are many famous bands, singers, and acts touring Scotland each year at venues like SECC, Edinburgh Castle, Ingleston, Murrayfield, T in the Park, and many other venues. Packages can be created to include tickets to attend all these events.
A range of hospitality packages can be arranged for groups of all sizes from a table of 10 guests right up to larger numbers as required, or a series of VIP chalets to look after your top guests.